Which training courses would you like to have access to as a teacher? Why? Which is, in your opinion, the best way to share good practice amongst teaching professionals? Why?

Nowadays the ongoing training of teachers is essential because of the changing knowledge needs a life’s long learning, In addition, the globalized world implies that education must be understood from a plurilingual approach. In this sense, I would like to have access to contents like multilingual education programs, planning of the coordination of the linguistic field and elaboration of materials.

The main reason is my lack of training in methodological approaches to multilingual teaching, work projects and CLIL didactic units. So I would like to learn how to introduce motivational resources for the integrated teaching of language and content. I believe that this real and natural approach helps the acquisition of key competences, especially communicative competence. Moreover, I think it is imperative to connect language and teaching in values, focusing on the class centered on the student instead of the teacher.

Complementarily, from my point of view it would be very useful to familiarize myself with the technology applied to improve the learning of language (fluency, accuracy, pronunciation, intonation…). It could be useful to develop strategies, materials and resources to respond to classroom diversity (learning difficulties, ASD…). Even more I am interested in the attention of diversity from an emotional focus. Inclusive teaching is a key area in my professional training because I am a teacher of therapeutic pedagogy.

For these reasons I think the best way to share good practice amongst teaching professionals is sharing learning. I mean oral communication of selected didactic experiences and discussions and debates on the improvement of teaching practice though the experiences presented. It is really interesting the exchange of innovative experiences on management of coexistence, the application of new methodologies and the implantation of successful multilingual programs in different educational stages.

For me, it is important to initiate the collaborative work between teachers of different subjects and educational levels because it generates sensitivity to new tools and conditions of education and give visibility to educational efforts and successful practices.


To sum up, plurilingualism and attention to diversity are the main axes on winch I would like to go deeper. This means putting together the adaptations made by education professionals.

Comentarios